Schlumberger Down Hole Completions Field Specialist in Houma, Texas
Down Hole Completions Field Specialist
Location: Houma - United States
The Completion Field Specialist participates on Completion Installations. He / She reports to the Field Service Manager.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Participates/Leads on Completion Installations in the field location.
- Participates/Leads on the job preparation process in accordance with Schlumberger or client specific Quality Plans.
- Submits accurate and timely paper work and job reports and captures any lessons learned.
- Performs in the role of a mentor to junior Field Specialist
- Communicated with the Client on location and assist in troubleshooting.
- Ensures installation procedures are followed without compromising safety.
Qualification and Certification:
- High School +2 years technical college.
- Minimum 2 years of Offshore experience as Completion Field Specialist or Supervisor. Deep Water experience and Gulf of Mexico experience are preferred.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience programming and reading down hole gauges: Data Latch and Slickline Field Specialist with extensive offshore experience will be considered (minimum 5 years’ experience).
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested