Schlumberger Electrician - Coil Tubing in Jourdanton, Texas
Electrician - Coil Tubing
Location: Jourdanton - United States
The Electrician - Coil Tubing is responsible for with the installation, maintenance and repairs of all Coil Tubing associated electrical equipment in the field and in the shop. Service quality, job preparation, planning and safety are key priorities. The electrician reports directly to the Maintenance Manager.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Participates in pre-tour and tool-box meetings with all members of the maintenance crew.
- Is always fully compliant with the requirements of the QHSE policies, standards, and wears required personal protective equipment (PPE) at all times.
- Completes formal training sessions on QHSE and technical subjects as described by the training matrixes.
- Obtains certifications as required for duties assigned.
- Maintains all electrical equipment in good, safe working order according to standards and reports any problem or deviation.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance on electric equipment around the Coil Tubing units requested by his direct supervisor.
- Perform daily checklists and report any problem or deviation.
- Learns and becomes familiar with the preventive maintenance programs in place.
Qualification and Certification:
- 2 years of field experience with exposure to High Tension Voltage is a minimum requirement.
- 5 to 10 years’ experience as a Rig Electrician is preferred.
- Experience with troubleshooting in the field and the ability to work under pressure.
- The right to work in the US without sponsorship.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested