Schlumberger Maintenance Mechanic - Coil Tubing in Jourdanton, Texas
Maintenance Mechanic - Coil Tubing
Location: Jourdanton - United States
The Maintenance Mechanic - Coil Tubing is a specialized employee who is responsible for maintaining and insuring the reliability of our equipment. The maintenance Includes: modifications, corrective and preventive maintenance and Troubleshooting to minimize the failures in all Coil Tubing heavy equipment in order to prevent either lost time or poor quality data.
The Maintenance Mechanic reports directly to the Maintenance Manager.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensures all assigned equipment is continually maintained with highest standards, resulting in proper functionality and minimum failures.
- Performs Quality checks and modifications strictly as per procedure and according to the defined schedule.
- Efficiently troubleshoots and repairs assigned equipment.
- Participates in Root Cause Analysis of failures.
- Records all maintenance and failure events immediately and accurately.
- Actively uses maintenance manuals and the available support for technical solutions and for knowledge sharing.
- Makes recommendations to supervisors on requirements for spare parts, test equipment and tools necessary for efficient maintenance.
- Supports technically the location on his / her expertise.
Qualification and Certification:
- 3 years technical degree or 2 years of apprentice school.
- 2 years maintaining Coil Tubing Units or 5 years please of maintaining Rigs or Heavy Diesel Engines.
- Experience with Troubleshooting in the Field and the ability to work under pressure.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Schlumberger is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor – priority referral Protected Veterans requested